Senior SDE 资深供应商开发工程师
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun.
We are looking forward to a Senior SDE in Eaton’s electrical business, based in Shanghai, China.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is evaluating potential new suppliers and support commodity managers in selection of new suppliers.
- Monitoring suppliers’ performance status (PPM and DMR). Works with suppliers and plant SQA to implement effective 8D corrective action and comprehensive performance improvement plans as required.
- Lead Quality/EHS risk assessments (SSA and technical assessments), in support of new sourcing, to determine if a supplier’s quality system meets Eaton’s performance thresholds. Set Action Plans to fulfill gaps found on SSA assessment, support and assure implementation plan. Act on sourcing recommendation to lead risk mitigation on strategic projects.
- Participates on commodity regional commodity strategy teams and provides the quality detail required to define strategy and to support strategy implementation.
- Act as a reference for plant SQE for problem solution and acts as point of escalation to leading cross-functional teams on major supplier issues resolution.
- Performs fundamental data analysis (Quality systems, PPM, DMR) and basic statistics tool (process capability/gage capability, etc) to determine performance level of suppliers and lead performance improvement through action plans setting and implementation as required.
- Lead training of AIAG tool, as well as Eaton procedure/quality tool for suppliers;
- Act as a reference for error proofing design at design & manufacturability reviews held with Product Engineer and suppliers, prior to source selection. Drive Error Proofing culture and maintenance in suppliers.
- Drive WISPER deployment, ensures supplier orientation, and provides WISPER training as required.
- Works in accordance with Eaton’s defined Supplier Development Procedures, Processes, and Work instructions. Participates on process/procedures review and improvement. Assess process deployment and compliance.
- Performs supplier development activities on specific critical commodities or suppliers
- Technical degree in engineering discipline
- 3+ years casting and machining experience
- 5+ years’ experience in using quality tools/methodologies (PPAP, APQP, MSA, SPC, auditing)
- Certified Six Sigma Green Belt preferred;
- Knowledge of Automotive Industry specific quality registration (ISO/TS16949)
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels within the company
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Ability to think strategically
- Speaks English as a primary or secondary language fluently.
- Manufacturing process knowledge preferred.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time