Logistic & Trade Compliance Specialist
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun.
We are looking forward to a Logistic & Trade Compliance Specialist in Eaton’s eMobility business, based in Wuxi, China.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is part of a dynamic, entrepreneurial in a large multi-national company.
- Support E-mobility new project Trade compliance and logistics route set up;
- Define and plan the most optimized logistics route and forwarder map;
- Be responsible for import/export/domestic logistics operation, make sure import/export operator work efficiency and compliance, regarding document / billing preparation, handling, filing, checking, and payment
- Work with Trade Compliance Engineer to improve Eaton Wuxi internal custom process
- Drive related sub-function (buyer, customer service) to work as closed-loop to check and confirm the logistics and broker service
- Monitor the cost and performance of the forwarder, logistics supplier
If you are:
- College degree
- At least 10 Years working experience in logistics and trade compliance
- Team work, open minded, continuously improve mindset
- Familiar with ORCALE system
- English: working level
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time