Product Validation Engineer
We are looking forward to a Product Validation Engineer in Eaton’s electrical business, based in Shenzhen, China.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
The product Validation Engineer is to exhibits expertise in product validation skills, to make sure developing products well managed under full evaluation and product performance had been verified before launching. Coordinates customer and manufacturing quality issue; figure out solution on how to improve the validation standard in the early design phase. Work as the third party to do the validation test in design phase.
- Manage the validation arrangement including validation items chosen and validation planning.
- Operate as global contact window for validation test.
- Lead the team member to optimize the validation procedure for the specific project.
- Perform the testing and submit the test report.
- Hold the meeting to discuss the risky issue, to define the severity and track the status.
- Maintain the test standard according to the customer complaint and key production issue.
- Analyze application environment continuously. Assess verification method to enhance validation process and tools.
- Check the other fucntion test report and report in CFR.
- Track, analyze and check the root cause and countermeasure is effective or not.
- Define the internal test standard according to the international standard as project required.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD DPQD Distributed Power Quality Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time