Leak Tester - 2nd Shift
- You will plug tank orifices in preparation for leak testing.
- You will operate hydraulic leak test machines.
- You will pressurize tank, apply soap to locate leaks, and repair leaks with TIG weld.
- You will apply required studs using electric stud welding gun, using process standards.
- You will use crane to take tank off line or leak test machine and palletize.
- You will ensure cleanliness of inside of tanks by sweeping down the inside of the front-plate, then using the vacuum to remove debris.
- You will give finished tank an inspector to ensure tank meets customer visual requirements; i.e. weld spatter removed, loose dirt, weld quality/requirements, and ensure that part and feature locations match drawing requirements.
- You will document all non-conformances through use of tracking system by completing Material Reject Tags.
- Must have completed High School Diploma/GED from an accredited institution.
- 1 year of welding experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- No relocation benefit is offered for this position. Only candidates residing within (50 miles) of facility will be considered for this position.
- 3 years of manufacturing experience
- Associates degree in welding
- Experience in weld inspection
Successfully complete Eaton’s weld test (TIG).
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CPSD PDD Power Delivery Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Does this position offer relocation?: No