Strategic Projects Manager – Suppy Chain Management
Eaton's Electrical Division has an opening for :
Strategic Project Manager - Supply Chain Management
Location: Hungary - Budapest
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
The position provides Project Management for Supply Chain strategic areas in EMEA; establishing new processes, new tools, transitions of roles & responsibilities, operational performance optimization.
Your key deliverables :
- Prepares Project approval documentation, supports both communication, and detailed Project transition planning and execution.
- Ensures of Project governance according To methodology/framework used (PROLaunch, Scrum…) and that principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility are followed.
- Ensures high quality documentation is in place.
- Manages and is accountable for the timely, on budget delivery of projects.
- Assesses, track & advise progress of Project activities in a regular basis To all impacted teams and leaders.
- Works with stakeholders To define content, scope of projects and/or sprints
- Manages structure, change velocity, quality of the teams outputs To ensure Project success
- Tracks and Manages risks, assumptions, issues, and dependencies.
- Serves as escalation point for team on Project concerns and conflicts, identifying and removing obstacles that interfere with the ability of the team To deliver the Project/sprint goal.
- Current state mapping and future state development (scenario planning)
- Promotes and uses appropriate project methodology/framework
- Develops communication and transition strategies as required.
- Ensures process governance around project activity under management;
- Is responsible for the planning, maintenance and execution of communications plans and engages executives/senior management through.
- Manages dependencies and aligns projects under management to other functions and initiatives.
- Manages and is accountable for the timely, on budget delivery of projects
A professional with a problem solving mindset to adapt and drive improvements in process, tools, and organization; and with a focus on Project Management - Supply Chain preferred but Sales, Customer Service or other related field could also work – than please apply.
- Education level required: University degree
- Years and area of experience required: 5 yrs + project management in multinational environment - Supply Chain (or Sales or Customer Service or Operations (understanding Supply Chain is essential))
- Project Management experience with parallel projects is needed
- Technical knowledge: Project Management Methodologies/Frameworks, Waterfall, Prince
- Soft skills: Influencing and operating in multicultural, cross regional organization
What Eaton offers:
Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
Excellent working environment – safety and ethics is really important for us
Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day.
Learning & Development- We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time