Graduate Leadership Development Program - Events Specialist ( Marketing )
Expand your experience, gain global exposure, develop leadership competencies and gain knowledge of Eaton’s business, products, processes and functions with Eaton’s Graduate Leadership Development Program in Marketing area. The program will help the participant develop a wide range of Eaton leadership competencies such as business strategy, business acumen and leveraging resources
Events Specialist (Marketing) - Graduate Leadership Development Program
Location: Start of the program: WARSAW
Are you ready for a new challenge?
● As a participant in the program, you will complete two assignments that will give you the hands-on experience. These assignments include working in communication, marketing, digital marketing, product marketing and product management in the electrical sector of Eaton.
● Leadership Exposure: Participants will have a high level of interaction with Eaton Leadership.
● You will also be expected to work with other participants in the program on projects outside of your assigned location.
● In the first assignment you will be located in Warsaw in the role of EMEA Events Specialist. You will be part of the events operations team who will provide support for a range of events across EMEA. Your key responsibilities are:
Provide all event deliverables to support the event program; order all products to support the creation of new event panels to cover events across EMEA
Maintain stock levels for our promotional items working with our external agency.
Identify and suggest any new products and hold regular reviews with agency and internal stakeholders.
Work with Eaton’s in-house creative services team (in Pune, India) and in-region vendors to provide a library of graphics available for events.
Produce post event reporting for all stakeholders across all events
● Participants will need to relocate for the second assignment
● After completion of the program, your experience and newly acquired skills could qualify you for roles such as marketing communications specialist
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in business or engineering with an emphasis on Marketing, journalism, communications, business or related fields
• Background, study or internship in marketing automation systems and application within marketing, reporting
• Work or internship experience within Marketing is a plus (max 3 years of experience)
• Geographically flexible, mobile
• Desire to build a career in areas in Marketing, Product Management
• Leadership aptitude and/or demonstrated leadership experience within university or community
• Self-motivated and a strong desire to achieve results
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Fluent in English
We would like to hear about YOU !
What Eaton offers:
• Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
• Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
• Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: ES EMEA Region
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time