Liaison between Tczew plant function and SCM function (Divisional / Corporate / SCM SSC, Global and Regional) to guarantee production continuity and support as SCM deliverables for Plant P&L.
- Assuring plant procurement activities in alignment with SCM policies governance.
- Promoting continuous imporovement supporting procurment and purchasing processes.
- Set up and monitoring of ERP systems to enable flawless procurement process.
- Escalation support for Supplier claims management.
- Supplier set up and data update process.
- Communication with suppliers.
- Reporting of achieved results.
- Adherence to EHS, environment, IATF16949 requirements.
- Reporting results.
- Fulfillment manager requests enabling proper functionality of plant / SCM function.
- Eaton owned tooling management at suppliers.
Minimum bachelor degree.
Team work attitude.
Advanced computer software skills (ERP system, MS Office).
Ability of self-development.
High work self-discipline.
Fluent Polish and English.
SCM functional competences knowledge.
Crisis management skills.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: VEH AUTO Automotive Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time