Inside Sales Representative (German Speaker)
Would you like to make a difference to the environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company? Join us and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that make a real impact.
We make what matters work.
To find out more about us check: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
We established Eaton’s EMEA Business Service Center in 2015 where more than 600 people are working on what matters. Our mission is to provide high value services to support internal and external customers across Eaton’s Electrical, Hydraulics, and Corporate functions in EMEA.
Join our Engineering team as an Inside Sales Representative and support our job by working on inquiries as well as creating standard quotes and offers to internal and external customers.
You will make a difference by:
- Interfacing with local sales colleagues, end customers, partners such as Value added Resellers and System Integrators, designers and/or sales or service representative when necessary to handle a variety of pre-sales support functions.
- Supporting the local sales functions and external customers in areas such as technical and commercial assistance, product or assortment specific questions.
- Managing standard inquires for 1-phase and 3-phase prodcuts according to pricelist while using Notes
- Managing project and inquiry documentation in the CRM Tool (C360).
- Managing small standard projects up to value of 20k€ selfsufficiently.
- Supporting Outside Sales in regard to project follow up
- Coordinating technical inquiries with TIS
- Initiating Pricing approval processes (C-Pro)
- Assisting internal and external customers with product selection and application assistance via email and phone.
- Supporting in the creation of daily/weekly/monthly team reporting activities.
Your experience matters:
- Fluent in German and English language capabilities
- Commercial background required with good technical understanding
- Previous experience in Inside Sales / Commercial Role
- Demonstrated ability in understanding technical inquires, tenders documents.
- Understanding of Uninterruptible Power Supplys desired
- Analytical mindset
- Understanding / knowledge of Channel business / 2-tier-Sales disirable
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time