Job Title: Project Manager #070254
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to a Project Manager in Eaton India Innovation Center’s (EIIC), based in Pune, India.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is part of Eaton India Innovation Center (EIIC) within Eaton Research Labs (ERL).
Your essential responsibilities:
- Organizing program and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization
- Executing and managing one or more multi-disciplinary programs/projects for the Data Science applications.
- Develop and control deadlines, budgets and activities ensuring programs are within their scope, schedule, cost and quality commitments.
- Lead all aspects of project management activities, incl. timelines, resource allocation, and risk managements.
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural globally distributed teams.
- Develop and deploy standard process/tools across the team.
If you are:
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or related field
- 2+ years of progressive experience in leading and executing multi-disciplinary projects for data science applications.
- 3+ year of progressive experience in developing and deploying standard work instructions/templates/process/tools.
- 2+ years of experience in preparing and deploying New Technology / New Product introduction projects with cross functional and virtual teams
- Experience in digital project management practices/tools e.g., Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Project Planner, Clarity, JIRA, Jama etc.
- Familiarity on different lifecycle management process - Agile, new technology/product introductions, software/hardware development lifecycle, Multi-disciplinary project lifecycle management.
- Familiarity on project lifecycle models – waterfall, Iterative, Incremental, Iterative/Incremental, Adhoc
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to quickly learn.
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) license through Project Management Institute (PMI) or scrum master
- Certified DFSS Green belt or black belt
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Program / Project Management
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: INNOV Innovation Center
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time