Senior EOPEX Engineer, NPD
Engineering processes and tools management, improve R&D daily operation efficiency, focus on:
Engineering processes improvement including PROLaunch NPD process, Engineering Change Process, Part Approval Process and so on.
Support PDH system deployment and improvement, solve all kinds of difficulty problems from R&D user, lead to communicate with IT and business stakeholder team on enhancements & processes improvement, optimize the interface between PDH and SAP/Enovia based on requests from engineering and manufacturing team.
Support ‘Design for Six Sigma’ tool deployment in NPD projects, coordinate relevant training resource provide necessary training to R&D engineer.
Support engineering team for the daily activities with other engineering tools and systems.
Develop new process to improve NPD projects efficiency and R&D data management.
Support PDH deployment in engineering team, optimize the integration between PDH and other systems and tools.
Support all kinds of RD process improvement, solve all kind of block issue, optimize current process.
Solve block issues among ECN, Unity SAP, material control.
Discuss with other department to update system file.
- Bachelor degree with Electrical, mechanical, or administrative management major.
- Good skill in English writing, listening and speaking.
- A good understanding on new product development and maintenance process, experience on IPD, ECN process improvement is a must.
- Project management experience is a plus.
- With basic understanding on Design for Six Sigma tool and methodology is a plus.
- Experience on Product Lifecycle Management system(Enovia experience is prefer) deployment and improvement, understand integration methodologies between PLM and SAP systems.
- Experience on SAP system deployment, understand system usage in engineering team.
- Ability to work on cross-functional teams.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills.
- Good presentation and training skill.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD DPQD Distributed Power Quality Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time