Manager - Program Management
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?You will be working as part of our award-winning Program Management Team
Manager of Program Managers
Eaton’s Aerospace Group, Fuel and Motion Control Systems Division, has an opening for a Manager of Program Managers for the Fuels Team. This position will be based in Titchfield U.K.
The Manager of Program Managers leads the Platform, Site or Business Unit Program Management Team to drive customer satisfaction, continuous improvement and life of the program financial performance by managing customer programs, contracts, and business relationships.
The successful candidate will be able to do the following:
What Eaton offers?
- Strong ethics, values and the ability to influence others’ decision making.
- Ability to manage multiple projects/activities; results driven.
- Knowledge of product and manufacturing process.
- Process oriented and ability contribute to continuous improvement.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interface at all levels.
- Thorough knowledge of the commodity and sub-commodity marketplace, including in Low Cost Regions
- Ability to get results, self-starter and good decision making skills.
Proven Leadership skills - capability to lead change in an Integrated Team (IPT) environment across multiple sites and customers globally.
Excellent communication and presentation skills – both verbal and written with ability to make necessary status reports and technical presentations to Eaton management and customer
Strong analytical skills and business acumen
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in Program Management, Engineering and/or New Product Development.
-A minimum of 3 years of experience in Management of Program Managers, Engineering and/or New Product Development.
- No relocation is offered for this position. All candidates must reside with 50 miles of the hiring facility.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
Masters in Engineering from an accredited institution preferred
Project Management Institute (PMI) accreditation (PMP) highly preferred
Prior experience in Aerospace New Product Development (NPD) programs
Fully demonstrating to proficient in Program and Project Management methodologies, processes and tools
Experience in Risk Management
Broad knowledge of the Aerospace industry
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Program / Project Management
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: AER FMC Fuel Motion Control Systems
Job Level: Executive
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time