Marketing Programme Manager - Electrical Installer Partner Programme
Do you want to work for a global company where promoting gender equality is central to our vision of creating a truly diverse and inclusive business ? Where everyone matters, and everyone belongs.
More from us : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzZfovyFZcY
Brand awareness is critical to attract demand and pull sales in the residential (B2B2C) and light commercial (B2B) market. The residential market is highly differentiated by country, less so the (light) commercial market but with one major commonality: a GTM to be supported by promotion & specification towards small (and medium size installers/electricians -the second KSF, for which a solid installers/electricians program is essential. To further strengthen
Eaton Electrical brand awareness on EMEA market, we are seeking for:
Marketing Programme Manager - Electrical Installer Partner Programme
Location: Warsaw, Prague or Budapest
The main objectives of the installer partner programme are:
Improve our sales reach, by establishing a strong Eaton offer usage thru a day to day relationship with a higher number of installers / contractors building loyalty between the Installer / Contractor and the Eaton brand
Activating partners as a multiplier of Eaton’s sales and marketing efforts in reaching full sales growth potential
Build an Installer / Contractor database (double opt-in) for regular marketing communication
Generate structural pull demand for the Eaton residential / commercial product offering to our EWS partners
Increase the brand awareness towards the End Users
Keep abreast of Installer / Contractor challenges/needs to be able to serve them better
The programme should provide added value (economics & easiest to use) to installers and Eaton should be recognized as a strong and reliable long-term premium manufacturer.
Your key deliverables :
Take ownership of the installer partner programme and developing it from the MVP at the launch into a mature and consistent programme in line with the EMEA partner programmes framework that offers the added values to meet and exceed the set objectives of the programme and installer partners expectations.
Develops and manages all components of a Partner Program for the region, including partner on-boarding and partner nurturing campaigns, partner communications, channel enablement & training tools, partner portal design & content, partner promotions & sales campaigns, partner locator with the support of the Central Marketing teams.
Deployment of the programme in a systematic and consistent way in an increasing number of countries safeguarding the key identity and value of the programme
Ensure continuous improvement of the programme e.g. through recurring and structural VOC to keep the value in line with changing needs of the target persona
Develops and implements regional channel marketing reporting, including the standardization of metrics on key business measures of the effectiveness of the Partner Program activities (such as Partner Recruitment, Partner Activation & Sales development campaigns, Joint marketing activities & ROI…) with the support of the support of the Commercial Performance Analysis team
Provide actionable feedback to the segments and BU stakeholders
• Act as project manager for the implementation of the overall partner programme until the launch
• Work on the training program (e.g. technical, sales, marketing, …) and ensure contant is delivered on time by the different stakeholders (e.g. BU, central marcom, …)
• Ensure that the online portal content library has the right customer experience and value (all information/tools and quality that installers expect to meet their expectations)
• Safeguarding the value of the overall programme by defining, continuously improving and structurally executing the partner upgrading, downgrading and termination process
• Ensure key specific needs for the installer programme are covered by the joined programme’s tools and portal infrastructure e.g. portal requirements, Learning Management System (LMS) (online trainings, webinars, chat etc), support tools, …
• Setup/organise the technical support infrastructure for the programme (e.g. chat, telephone support) that can be replicated by new participating countries
• Propose to CSO how to organize specification within a Push-Pull action plans.
• Setting and further developing partner requirements to meet the objectives
• Setting and mesuring the programme’s KPI’s
• Ensure legal compliance of the program
• Provide inputs for forecasting and formulating program development budgets for the CSO’s. Owns and develop the Electrical Installer Partner Program Marketing budget
• Support CSO’s with the setup, transcreation, launch and nurturing of the programme
• Define program strategies, further developing the program from MVP to a mature programme with continuous improvements (e.g. Build reward strategy, partner ratings, …) delivering the expected values by the partners and ensuring implementation in all participating countries measured through a recurring yearly survey in each country.
• Own the identity and value of the programme in line with the overall partner programmes framework and ensure consistant deployment in countries
• Ensure a structural onboarding of partners into the program or an upgraded level
• Ensure a cadence of communication to partners through a (local) communication plan and work with the programme and segment Marcom leaders to ensure that the content provided meets the needs of the programme stakeholders
• Permanent work and coordination with Bus and Residential Segment to secure alignment with CSO.
What we are looking for:
• University Degree in Marketing or equivalent knowledge
• Complementary Business degree a plus
• 10 years of experience in an Engineering company with relations to the installer channel
• Great learning and listening ability
• Strong programme and project Management skills
• Ability to define, articulate and promote a technical and commercial vision for a complex application
• Ability to execute multiple and complex projects simultaneously
• Ability to work in a highly international environment / in virtual teams (across different locations) / in a matrix organization
• Ability to think and act strategically
• Must be strongly customer-oriented
• Good written & oral communications skills
• Good presentation skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Fluent in English, other languages are going to be additional advantage
What we offer:
• Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
• Wellness - Wellness at Eaton is more than a program, it’s about changing the environment by offering
• At Eaton, promoting gender equality is central to our vision of creating a truly diverse and inclusive business where everyone matters, and everyone belongs.
Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion. We provide energy efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 99,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
Candidate applying to the vacancy may be subject of the background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: ES EMEA Region
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time