Inventory Analyst #070135
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to an Inventory Analyst in Eaton’s Vehicle Group business, based in Ranjangaon, India.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is part of Eaton’s Vehicle Group business.
Your essential responsibilities:
- Inventory Analysis specifically to spot exceptions, repetitive issues and corrective actions
- Periodic inventory reports and inventory projections
- In-plant inventory transactions control, review and corrective actions
- Work closely with Plant Stores / Warehouse, Logistics and all other production department
- Co-ordination with Finance function to address gaps, inventory adjustments, inventory accuracy, etc.
- Ensure implementation of Cycle counting process and ERP health check as per Eaton Policy.
- Complete responsibility for wall to wall Physical Inventory – Co-ordinate with various stakeholders and ensure completion with minimum variances.
- Drive Excess and Obsolete inventory reviews and corrective actions – Work with Cross functional team for ensuring all actions are implemented.
- Create and publish periodic inventory reports
- Change Management- Work with CFT to have better change management impacting inventory
- Interact with divisional and corporate inventory functions to ensure implements of corporate policy and reporting.
- Perform root cause analysis
- Develop a strong communication system to get the organization engaged in meeting the goals.
- Play key and active role in avoidance of E&O with in Plant and also with all other related Eaton plants
- Age-wise analysis of inventory
If you are:
- Graduation in Mechanical Engineering stream and MBA is a plus.
- 4-5 years’ experience in Material functions preferably experience in managing inventory
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time