Senior RTR Team Member-SEA 资深总账会计 070126
Your essential responsibilities:
- Support on the new process transition and migration.Document the operation procedures in standard format.
- Making the daily general ledger journal entries, including payroll, accrual, amortization, IG charge, FA management, etc
- Follow monthly closing (GL and FA) process to ensure timely and accurate financial information.
- In charge of inter-group reconciliation to ensure that all accounts be reconciled timely and properly. Prepare monthly reconciliation for B/S accounts, lead BS review meeting with controlling.
- Assists in Internal and external audit related work, yearly filing & certificates update.
- Own the respective controls within GL.
- Prepare and maintains assigned balance sheet and income statement account analysis on a monthly basis. Prepare required adjusting journal entries as necessary.
- Participate in other projects and assignments as needed to support the goals of the team.
If you are:
- Bachelor degree or above in finance, accounting or related subjects
- 5-8 years of accounting experience
- Proficient in MS office and accounting software
- Prefer to have project management or process transition experience
- Good team player with a positive outlook, can work under pressure
- The ability to work independently with minimum supervision, a self-starter
- Willing to undertake the team’s responsibility, result orientation
- Active commutation with customer to achieve win-win, logical thinking and explanation
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time