If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is part of a fast paced, and sales orientated team in a large multi-national company.
The role which offers a broad variety of responsibilities including international liaising and great learning opportunities.
Maintain existing and develop potential customers, and establish and consolidate an effective service and distribution system to meet customers’ needs.
- Contact new and existing customers through emails, phone calls, and on site visits, to build and maintain relationship, identify customer needs, collect competitor information, promote new products, and forecast market trends
- Identify potential customers by using business directories, searching on magazines/newspaper/internet, following leads from existing clients, and attending trade shows and conferences
- Conduct distributor management through frequent interactions with distributors and customers
- Answer customers' inquiries about products, prices, availability, and credit terms
- Collaborate with engineers in providing application solutions to customers
- Negotiate prices and terms of sales and service agreements
- Prepare sales contracts, and submit contracts to CSS for evaluations
- Track order productions and product transportations to customers
- Collect customer feedback on Eaton products and services
- Coordinate Customer Service, Repairing, and Quality Department to resolve customer requests and complaints
- Other work as business need
If you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fluid Control and automation, Hydraulics, Mechatronics, Mechanics, and other related areas
- 3-5 years of Sales & Marketing working experience
- Strong marketing analysis skills
- Knowledge of showing, promoting, and selling products, including product demonstration and sales techniques
- Knowledge of Eaton products and applications
- Strong market sensitivity in identifying customer needs and market trends
- Smooth communications with a variety of internal departments and external customers
- Strong diagnostics and trouble shooting capability
- Excellent project management skills in leveraging resources
- Strong problem solving skills in developing and evaluating options and implementing solutions
- Good English reading and comprehension
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time