Eaton’s Lighting Division is currently seeking an Executive Assistant to join our team. This position is based at our Atlanta, GA Lighting Division Midtown Office.
The Executive Assistant will provide administrative support to three to four Vice Presidents. This position provides a wide variety of administrative and staff support services to the business leaders and their teams. In this role, you will serve as administrative liaison with others within and outside the company regarding a variety of issues. This position requires strong organizational, analytical and communication skills and requires you to be able to work with all levels of the organization.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will manage heavy calendar schedules, small and large meeting coordination, and light phone management.
- You will select travel arrangements for the executives, as well as external visitors to the facility.
- You will prepare advanced presentations and reports for business reviews, meetings and events.
- You will participate in planning and coordinating company employee activities and events.
- You will provide content for campus communications and newsletter.
- You will create and update employee badges and access levels to the facility.
- You will maintain confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- You will analyze processes to look for opportunities to make sure they are as lean as possible.
- You will coordinate and schedule catering orders and services.
- You will perform other duties for projects and various responsibilities as assigned.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Associates Degree from an accredited institution required.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a professional business environment.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship, now or in the future.
- No relocation is being offered for this role. All candidates considered must live within 50 miles of Atlanta, GA.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution.
- Administrative experience including responsibility for bookkeeping/financial duties and office equipment operations.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint.
- Experience supporting C-Suite executive leadership
Position Success Criteria:
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, managing priorities and handling simultaneous demands.
- Ability to rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities.
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong professional presence.
- Highly organized with attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Financial acumen
- Knowledge of office equipment operations.
- Some training will be required to learn basic fundamentals of Eaton’s lighting and controls products
- Strong proficiency working with Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Business Services
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG LD Lighting Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No