The position reports directly to HR Director, EMEAI Crouse Hinds.
• As a business partner, work with the EMEAI Operations Leader to align the overarching plan for the function in the region, working with local HR Managers on execution relevant to local & functional needs.
• Be an advocate of change, influencing the business priorities to ensure that the organisation grows and evolves to be increasingly competitive.
• Work in partnership with other functional HR business partners with resources located in Germany and help to deliver the relevant functional priorities.
• Manage and develop the skills of the Human Resources team in Germany to support business initiatives and goals. Encourage and drive knowledge retention and best practice sharing across the group.
• Support the development of a working environment and culture which is aligned to Eaton’s values and embraces inclusions and diverse ways of working.
• Experience of working in conjunction with employee Works Councils.
• Manage and develop employee compensation/reward and recognition programs, driving pay-for-performance culture aligned with business objectives. Foster a culture of manager ownership and accountability of the employee life cycle.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
• Minimum of 10 years of increasing responsibility in a progressive HR environment including both generalist and partnering capability
• Deep knowledge of relevant local employment laws and experience with works councils and deployment of labor relations strategies
• Agile and growth orientated mindset, comfortable in challenging the status quo
• Effective communicator at all levels of the business and across cultures
• Ability to coach and influence peers through change and to drive performance
• Strong leader of people with proven capability to empower, motivate and develop others.
• German and English language capabilities
What Eaton offers:
• Contract in fast growing global company
• Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
• Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
• Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: EPG CHD EMEAI
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time