Gulf Regional Sales Manager - Commercial Products
Eaton’s Electrical Product Group, Crouse Hinds Division is currently seeking a Gulf Regional Sales Manager, Commercial Products to join our team.
The Gulf Regional Sales Manager, Commercial Products is responsible for:
The development and realization of the Gulf Region Commercial Products sales plan. To achieve this, the individual will develop and execute a Regional Operating Plan (ROP) built on input from their sales representatives, agents, channel partners, electrical contractors, engineering firms and end-users in the commercial & light industrial markets that focuses on growth from end-user activities, channel conversions, specification influence and New Product Introduction (NPI) opportunities.
Principal accountabilities for this role are to drive a Commercial Products growth plan through agent performance management, successful channel conversions for market share gain while providing clear channel alignment in the Gulf Region. This will specifically include creating sales alignment with other Eaton sales regions and coordination with corporate wide sales resources in the Gulf Regions. This position will also be responsible for coordinating and driving collaboration with our Eaton L-Comm team.
Possessing technical product expertise with a specification mindset to impact end-user buying and spec documents on both existing and new product introductions is required. Eaton’s Crouse-Hinds business Commercial Products line features a broad portfolio of electrical construction products most frequently used in non-residential construction. Products include steel outlet boxes, hubs, fittings and pre-fabricated assemblies among other products.
- Develop Gulf Region Commercial Products sales plan to obtain a greater share of market.
- Possess a specification mindset and technical focus that will impact end-user buying and spec documents for both existing and new product introductions by training End-Users and Contractors.
- Create sales alignment with Eaton sales regions and coordination with corporate wide sales resources in the Gulf Regions.
- Develop a strategic channel plan that is aligned to match and drive Crouse-Hinds’ distribution strategy and profit plan.
- Contribute to regional sales productivity for commercial and industrial business through coordination with industrial sales team.
- Contribute to incremental business in 2019 with increased focus on engineered product solutions and Pre-Fab.
- Accelerate distributor conversions for existing or new channels through use of Eaton Distributor Advantage Program and Product Gap Analysis tools.
- Work with product line managers to investigate, sell and provide voice of customer feedback on all new product and market possibilities.
- Minimum 5 years of commercial product sales experience.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited institution required.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the Gulf region will be considered.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing or Technical Sales from an accredited institution
- Experience selling into electrical commercial construction and/or through distribution
- 7-10 years of related sales experience
- 3+ years of experience managing a sales team
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
At Eaton, We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – Canada
Organization: EPG CHD EP Americas
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time