Regional Supply Chain Delivery Manager - North America
Eaton’s Aerospace, Fuel & Motion Controls Division is currently seeking a Regional Supply Chain Delivery Manager - North America to join our team. This position can be based at any of the US Eaton Aerospace locations, or out of a remote office in the US.
The Regional Supply Chain Delivery Manager is responsible for leading a team of Plant Delivery managers and buyers across the FMC NA sites (6 plants) to ensure external supplier commitments are achieved. In this role, you will be responsible for supplier OTD, supporting plant OTD, cost out, consignment/VMI across the NA plants. The role will require individual to be familiar with a complete range of procurement functions. This includes the total cost analysis of materials purchased, the execution of commodity strategies, negotiations with suppliers, regulatory compliance and the ongoing management of supplier relationships. In addition, to the procurement activities and supplier management this position will be responsible for driving cost out projects and the development and implementation of advanced replenishment strategies. This is a multisite role responsible for the commodities and suppliers as assigned to the region.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- Manage Category Buyers and their delivery plans as they develop and execute multi-site supplier rationalization, consolidation of sourcing projects by preparing RFQ’s, reviewing responses, recommending sourcing decisions to commodity management and submitting those to division gate reviews for transition approval. Ensuring Planned vs actual Cost Out targets are topical and communicated in line with Business expectation.
- Own RFQ creation and execution strategically aligned with divisional and commodity goals and initiatives and ensuring all projects are delivered robustly with no unfavorable effect to OTD or PPV. Execution of Price Agreements and LTA revision or creation where appropriate with the division and corporate category managers.
- To include VMI/C, buffer stocks, last time buys, Ramp Up/Down processes where applicable.
- Steer commercial negotiations with suppliers seeking mutual benefits and make awards > $100k in annualized spend per project.
- Guide cross-functional teams chartered with improving supplier performance and executing corrective actions and drive continuous improvement through the supply base.
- Key stakeholders include but not limited to:
- Supplier Quality/Development Teams.
- Plant Managers and Regional Procurement Leaders
- Commodity Management
- Division SCM for FMC
- Strong familiarity with ERP systems including but not limited to MfgPro as well as Microsoft office skills.
- Proven organizational skills with ability to prioritize multiple projects and execute accordingly. Ability to think strategically to identify projects 18-24 months out to ensure success in following year(s).
- Talent development and leadership to ensure the team has the right skill sets, tools and training opportunities to ensure success
- Hold suppliers accountable to performance penalties and recovery of cost associated with non-conformances as needed and required.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution required
- Minimum 10 years of supply chain experience
- Minimum 8 years managing a team, indirect or direct experience
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without out company sponsorship, now or in the future.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Master’s Degree
- 10 years of operations, materials or supply chain experience
- MRP and SIOP Experience
- Knowledge of materials planning systems (MRP/ERP) requirements and order generation process logic and MRP/ERP planning parameter knowledge and update requirements.
- Thorough understanding of Supply Chain Management operational concepts surrounding production planning, inventory control, purchasing, logistics, advanced replenishment and shipping/receiving
- Strong understanding of manufacturing processes as well as special processes.
- Knowledge of the commodity and sub-commodity marketplace, including in Best Cost Economies.
- Demonstrated experience in successfully supporting commodity strategies and driving cost-out.
- Strong analytical problem-solving abilities are necessary to understand operational inefficiencies and separate/resolve legitimate supplier performance issues.
- Detailed knowledge of industry specific quality registration schemes (i.e. ISO9001, AS9100, etc.)
- Strong planning/project management skills
- Strong PC application skills. Including complement of Microsoft Office Software, with strong capabilities in Excel and Access. Candidate will have experience working on early TRL, MRL and CRL programs
- Excellent communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills necessary to converse with diverse group of stakeholders including, operations and Supply Chain Management personnel and supplier organizations.
- Demonstrated ability contributes to cross-functional teams in the development, implementation, and achievement of results through cross-functional business initiatives and commodity strategies.
- Collaborative skills are necessary to achieve and meet SCM and customer requirements and to gain the support needed to move projects and initiatives forward.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FMC Fuel Motion Control Systems
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time