Service Delivery Manager
Project / Service Delivery Manager
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking for Project / Service Delivery Manager in Eaton’s Corporate Division, based in Mascot, Australia.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, and meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
The role will provide high quality and efficient support delivery to the Integrated Software and Security Team. Enhance and manage customer relationships and maximize return on sales for any new projects and existing maintenance contracts and apply Industry and System knowledge to assist customers in resolving system issues.
Your essential responsibilities:
- Manage the projects with respect to the installation and commissioning of software, CCTV, access control and alarm systems for software and security
- Manage, coordinate and dispatch contractors to correct or confirm monitored alarms, CCTV and all access related controls
- Liaise with the ISS team to carry out project works, site audit, preventative maintenance contracts, fault repairs, and configure changes.
- Provide regular account, project and preventive maintenance job updates and service reports
- Diagnose, troubleshoot (fault-find), and repair reactive breakdown fixes and provide the service report on the result of the work
- Ensure that all installed equipment is suitably documented, and the details maintained as system changes are carried out. This will include asset registers, floor layout drawings and schematic diagrams.
- Complete all related site documentation such as checklist, MOP, ITP, maintenance schedules and Service Reports
- Utilize the computerized access control system to produce scheduled reports and obtain historical data on alarms
- Develop, implement, maintain and control software programming for customers under the direction of the ISS Support team
- Liaise with the customer facility Management Help desk to update Fault status and contractor call outs if required.
- Provide the required training on the use of an Access Control system
- An eye for detail and customer satisfaction and assist ISS Support Team with information that falls out of the monthly reports including both opportunities for savings, renewals and contract upgrades
- Comply with both Eaton and customers company’s policies and procedures
- Ensure that all activities comply with Occupational Health and Safety Guidelines, legal requirements and good ethical standards
If you have:
- Trade, Diploma or Degree qualification in electrical or electronics
- 5 years’ experience in a technical role working with Power Management, Power Control, Access Control or CCTV systems
- Experience with HMI software, PLCs and power monitoring software packages highly advantageous
- Possess a valid and unrestricted driver’s license
- Knowledge in Power Control, Access Control or CCTV systems
- Knowledge of CCURE Access control System, DV Tel and Verint CCTV Systems (preferred)
- Knowledge in HMI software, PLCs and power monitoring software packages highly advantageous
- Computer skills: Intermediate skill in MS Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio & Project
- Ability to deliver a quality customer service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management and organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure and time constraints
- Computer skills including MS Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio & Project
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need to know more about Eaton? Visit our website @ www.eaton.com.
Please note, your details/resume will not be sent anywhere without a formal interview and, if successful, your subsequent prior permission. Personal information provided will be used for recruitment purposes only and be treated in the strictest confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note: Agencies will only be engaged if required. Please do not contact us or send applicants to us unless requested by a recruitment team member.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: ANZD AustraliaNew Zealand Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time