OEM Commercial Team Leader
Eaton’s Electrical Sales Division is currently seeking an OEM Commercial Team Leader to join our team. This position is based at our Arden, NC facility.
The OEM Commercial Team Leader is responsible for leading the OEM Account Coordinator team, driving efficiencies around process development, tool development, and efficient utilization of resources. In this role, you will serve as a commercial contact for specific customers or territory within the team’s assigned base and establish, develop, and nurture customer relationships to strengthen partnerships and achieve long term objectives.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will provide leadership and development to the Account Coordinator team (currently 10 direct reports) and be able to fill in for team members functionally when needed
- You will maintain documentation as required on progress related to key initiatives and identification of opportunities for improvement
- You will communicate product line and/or warehouse changes which impact order management processes. Facilitate the documentation and communication of revised procedures
- You will utilize reporting tools (Vista, Mentor, Order Manager) and other available resources to identify and resolve order issues as well as ensuring workload balance across team
- You will coordinate customer service efforts to insure timely resolution of order entry issues
- You will synchronize training efforts with site Training Coordinator to ensure effective and thorough training of order management functions (order entry, expediting, processing, maintenance, and status reporting)
- You will utilize CISCO system reporting capabilities to monitor phone availability; track daily, weekly and monthly performance related to key phone metrics
- You will develop and motivate direct reports through goal setting, development plans, performance reviews and ongoing monitoring of performance.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Minimum of three (3) years field sales experience
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship now or in the future.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Electrical industry, products and solutions
- Demonstrated proficiency in creative problem solving, conflict resolution and managing priorities
- Excellent communication skills.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: MCO Marketing Commercial Operations
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time