Planning and Costing Analyst
Primary responsibilities include daily accounting functions, month end close and daily transactions recorded in Oracle Financial system by following policies, procedures and controls. The Planning and Costing Analyst will be responsible for providing all levels of plant and division management with useful and accurate financial information on a timely basis via verbal communication or documentation by being the subject matter expert.
• 1 – 3 years of experience as a cost accountant in a manufacturing environment.
• Bachelor’s degree required in accounting or finance
• Intermediate proficiency in MS Office suite
• Effective communication and presentation skills, including communication in English and Spanish
• Knowledge of Oracle system, Mapics, Vista, and Encore reporting
• Ability to work in an international environment
• Assisting with the recommendation, development, and implementation of process improvements in support of department goals.
• Supporting ongoing EBE initiatives by demonstrating individual accountability, continuous process improvement and teamwork.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: ESSG CDPAD Comml Distrib Prods Assy Div
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time