Inside Sales Specialist
Eaton’s Lighting Division is seeking an Inside
Sales Specialist. The Inside Sales Specialist will be based in the Mississauga,
The Inside Sales Specialist will be responsible for the quotation and/or submittal of a complete lighting system which includes luminaires, integrated lighting controls, peripheral lighting control products and lighting control systems. The Inside Sales Specialist will be working directly with Eaton’s Lighting agent partners and outside sales team on new business opportunities.
Submittals are detailed proposals based on the specifications issued by the lighting specification community, engineering and lighting design firms and sent by Eaton’s Lighting agent partners or outside sales representatives. A submittal includes floor plan drawings (AutoCAD) showing the location of the lighting devices, single-line diagrams, bill of materials, quotation and various technical specifications.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of
every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity,
invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold,
bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can
help us reach ours.
- You will be responsible for on time delivery (OTD) of quotes and submittals.
- You will coordinate receipt of all required documentation for quotes and submittals.
- You coordinate transmittal of plans, drawings and other documents to customers.
- You will follow up on outstanding quotations with salespersons and customers to determine status.
- You will take an active role to improve the inside sales team process and tools by working closely with the Pre-Sales Manager and Market Segment Manager.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
Eaton has in place accessibility policies for accommodating employees with disabilities. If you are selected for an interview and require accommodations, please let the recruiter or hiring manager know so that we can work to make reasonable adjustments that best suit your needs. Accessibility information may be found at: http://www.eatoncanada.ca/EatonCA/OurCompany/Accessibility/index.htm”
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- College Diploma in Engineering or Technology field OR a College Diploma with a minimum of 2 years of customer facing experience is required.
- Must be legally authorized to work in Canada without company sponsorship
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates residing within the immediate geographical area will be considered.
- College Diploma in Electrical Engineering Technology or Electronics Engineering Technology
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering .
- CET or P.Eng.
- 2 years of lighting experience
- Interest in working in a fast paced, results orientated environment for maximum career growth.
- Well-developed communication, organizational, motivational and human relations skills.
- Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, Basic Networking Skills.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – Canada
Organization: EPG LD Lighting Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No