IT Business Analyst, Financial Systems
Eaton's Corporate Division has an opening for :
IT Business Analyst - Financial Systems
Location: Hungary - Budapest
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
The Business Analyst serves as the primary liaison between business stakeholders and the IT function, leveraging business analysis tools and techniques used to understand the structure, policies and operations of an organization, and to recommend solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals.
You will be responsible for business analysis planning; requirements elicitation; requirements management and communication; requirements analysis and validation for medium and large projects; estimation of BA work and meeting estimates; testing scenarios and script development; and guiding customers through user acceptance testing. All of this work is expected to be performed in alignment with the Eaton PROLaunch project management process standards.
Your key deliverables :
- You will assist in planning the business analysis approach, deliverables, and planning estimates for medium projects (runners, minor and major repeaters)
- Conduct requirements gathering activities (brainstorming, focus groups, interviews, observation, prototyping, workshops), with guidance as needed, and document the results requirements for small or runner projects.
- You will assist in ensuring that requirements meet the business objectives and solution design; and ensure requirements are communicated and presented in a format that are understandable to stakeholders, including solutions designers and developers.
- Assist in analyzing, prioritizing and organizing requirements to ensure efforts focus on the most critical needs, and model requirements to demonstrate process and/or solution function.
- You will coordinate the approach and development of use cases and test scenarios with the customer to ensure user acceptance testing is complete and validates that project requirements have been achieved.
A professional with a problem solving mindset to adapt and drive improvements in process, tools, and organization; and with a focus on IT Business as an analyst - finance, taxation – than please apply.
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in Business Analysis
- Understanding of Project Management techniques is a plus (waterfall methodologies)
- Knowledge of the IIBA Business Analysis Body of Knowledge
- Ability to influence and lead others in process change and adherence
- Knowledge of project management disciplines, Eaton's PROLaunch methodology or other Project Management and System Development Lifecycle Methodologies (SDLC)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal at all levels of the organization. This position will often work with both Senior Business Leadership and Senior IT Leadership on a regular basis
- Solid critical thinking/analytical and problem solving skills, especially in a cross-functional environment
What Eaton offers:
Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
Excellent working environment – safety and ethics is really important for us
Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day.
Learning & Development- We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Information Technology
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time