Eaton's Vehicle Group has an opening for a:
HR Senior Generalist
Location: Rivarolo C.se, Italy
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
You will report directly to HR Plant Manager and support him in administration of human resources policies in a plant environment. You will define, plan and rollout training and other activities needed to carry out human resources objectives and programs.
Moreover, you will guarantee and maintain a positive employee relations environment through adherence to Eaton’s Values, Ethics and Philosophy and will effectively support functions in rollout of HR actions and processes.
Your key deliverables:
• Support in setting documentation for and partially manage meetings with internal unions representatives
• Rollout local recruiting processes as per company procedures
• Support in coordination among HR office and other departments in order to support people management processes and guarantee contractual rules and legal aspects application.
• Effectively plan and rollout communication processes and tools
• Support HR Manager in definition of development paths and give support in C&B plans applications as per local and corporate policies
• Effectively rollout training process in application of local and national rules and as per ISO TS and ISO guidelines
• Effectively rollout the disciplinary processes
• Supplies timely report and monitoring of all HR indicators in support of HR Manager and other functions
• Support HR Manager the process of Cultural Change and Engagement of the employees
• Manage day by day employees’ relations and Unions relations.
• Master’s Degree in law or Humanities
• 3 years’ experience in HR environment in industrial company
• Elements in labour law, Quality requirements (e.g. IATF, ISO...), basic EHS Matters, Lean Manufacturing, development and C&B policies
• Communication skills, Leadership style, Professional standing
• Managerial & negotiation skills
• Good English level
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
• Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
• Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
• Learning & Development- We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time