Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 99,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
Reporting to the Country Sales Manager and Regional Marketing Manager CEE, you will be responsible for developing and leading strategic marketing plans to position and promote Eaton’s solutions in Romania, Bulgaria and Republic of Moldova.
Marketing Manager (RO, BG, MD)
Your key deliverables:
- Lead the team of field product and marketing communications specialists in the respective countries
- Responsible for tight fiscal management of all marketing budgets, in order to maximize return on investment
- Develop an integrated marketing plan for assigned territory, including definition of SMART marketing objectives and targeted customer segments
- Evaluate digital and off-line marketing tactics which resonate with the chosen customer segments
- Implement integrated campaigns for each market segment and achieve SMART marketing objectives (brand awareness, demand generation, lead generation, channel specific engagement programs) using a mix of digital marketing and channel marketing tactics
- Contribute to the local lead management process
- Analyze and report to the leadership team the marketing results and contributions to the business results on a regular basis. Utilize central reporting dashboard to demonstrate return on marketing investment
- Support a culture of continuous improvement and share impact of the Country Sales Organizations marketing programs and activities, in collaboration with the CEE and EMEA teams, supporting the development of functional excellence
- Gather and analyze specific local customer / area market information, major players’ analysis (e.g. win-loss analysis for region or country), country volumes and share
- Contribute to pricing management
- Develop and implement a robust internal communication plan for the company’s Sales Organizations workforce
- Manage a successful sales enablement process in the assigned territory
- Cooperate with Business Units, Central Segment, Channel, Technology and Marketing Communication Teams and other internal and external suppliers (PR agency, media buying agency, Eaton translation team, Eaton creative services team)
- Educated at Bachelor degree in either of the following fields: engineering, marketing, communication or business?
- Having a senior level of professional experience in product marketing or marketing communication field? (B2B is preferred)
- A proved Leader, with relevant expertise as a people manager?
- An innovative, creative thinker with strong leadership and prioritization skills?
- Highly knowledgeable in partner program management, digital marketing, lead generation and ROI?
- Experienced in working with international cross-functional teams in a dynamic, matrix type of organization?
- Coming with proven track record in creative project planning, project management and deadlines oriented?
- Possessing initiative and a creative approach to problem solving?
- A self-starter, with energy and enthusiasm?
- A strong communicator, with ability to work with people in other divisions in CEE and peer positions?
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools?
- Fluent in English?
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
- Contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great career opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics are really important for us
- Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with on-going learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
Candidate applying to the vacancy may be subject of the background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time