Sirbi, Maramures, Romania
Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 99,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will serve as a “liaison” in support of HR related programs deployment, for example Wellness, Flexible benefits, Service award, E-Start program, Eaton Employee Survey, Merit Planning, Training activities, as well as best HR practice sharing.
HR Business Partner
Your key deliverables:
- Consolidate HR regular reports and data analysis
- Provide valuable findings, feedback and suggestion based on appropriate data analysis
- Work closely with HR team to ensure that all data are maintained accurately and timely as required
- Assist managers in performance evaluation system completion rate during the whole evaluation cycle; communication planning, employee survey
- Conducts new employee orientation, training and on-going training (e.g. introducing personnel, payroll, and assisting with enrolment forms, expectations, policies and procedures, employment benefits, hours of work, schedules, time off, reviewing substitute calling system, etc.)
- Participates in meetings that involve a range of issues (e.g. personnel actions, regulatory requirements, actions involving outside agencies, inter-department needs, etc.)
- Educated at Bachelor degree?
- Experienced in HR with relevant experience?
- A strong communicator, with ability to work with people at multiple levels?
- Able to operate across, and influence within, a complex matrixes organizational structure?
- Knowledgeable of (HR) principles, policies and (business) concepts?
- Able to prepare, analyze and interpret HR and operational analyses/reports?
- Possessing a business orientated personality?
- Fluent in English and Romanian?
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
- Contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great career opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics are really important for us
- Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
Candidate applying to the vacancy may be subject of the background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: PDD Power Distribution Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time