Analyst - RTR
· Performs Shared Service KPI’s within the General Ledger function.
· Plans, prepares and reports the day to day business deliverables
· Provide an excellent service to the customers of the Shared Service Centre General ledger and Fixed Assets function
· Represents the Shared Service Centre General ledger and Fixed assets function in internal forums.
· Represents as the primary contact point and support customers/colleagues to resolve internal/external and escalated queries
· Submits with the Regulatory requirements as applicable from time to time
· To collate and where necessary produce/analyze statistical data/reports as required
· Keeps up-to-date with key business changes and process/technical.
A. CORE ACCOUNTING KNOWLEDGE
Represents thorough knowledge on accounting entries and implications thereof
Keeps knowledge on how the accounting entries impact through various sub-ledgers
Completes logically with conclusions on the implications of entries accounted
Analyze and Identify accounting gaps and put mitigating control processes in place
Presents knowledge of sub-ledger and ledger concepts, reconciliations and reporting of the same is an essential
SOX/Audit requirements overview and process- DSA validation support and reviews
B. ORACLE SKILLS
Maintains an end-to-end process knowledge for GL/FA
Knowledge on the AP, AR and PO Modules and its impact in GL should be known
Presents basic understanding on the various interfaces run for migration of data from ERP to financials.
· CA Inter / Finance Post Graduation
· Experience – 5-8 yrs in RTR
· Captive/Customer service industry experience
· Proven Record of delivery of process activities
· Team player
· Excellent Communications skills
· Good Interpersonal skills
· Self motivated person with an outgoing personality to woo customers
· Good with MS Office suite
· Knowledge of GL/FA processes and related financial processes
· Good Analytical & Problem solving skills apart from an understanding of business accounting
· Exposure to Oracle financials essential
· Analytical Mindset
· Shift working in 9:00 am to 6:30 pm however needs to stretch/Flexible beyond the shift and based on the business need.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only