Lead Functional Analyst 资深功能分析师
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun.
We are looking forward to a Lead Functional Analyst in Eaton’s corporate business, based in Shanghai, China.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is Leads/ participates in implementation/enhancement projects for Configuration, pricing and quoting using PRO Launch project management methodology.
- Partner with business users on requirements, processes & systems.
- Participate in the entire project lifecycle: analysis of proposed process/system changes.
- Help manage requirements scope & disposition through process compliance &gap analysis, integration testing & user acceptance methodology.
- Gather requirement using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, storyboards, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, event lists, process analysis, competitive product analysis, task and workflow analysis, and/or viewpoints.
- Deliver functional specifications & configuration in line with the agreed and approved design.
- Manage approved requirements specifications & verification of implementation scope.
- Provide knowledge & input on system implications of process changes.
- Complete project related deliverables including future state design documentation and requirements documentation.
- Participate in unit testing, integration testing support & review of training materials.
- Support user acceptance testing events and schedules.
- Develop and implement Organizational Change Management (OCM) plans.
- Implement intermediate level system configurations.
- Prepare and provide training as required to business process owners and other key stakeholders.
- Facilitate regression testing for global solutions as needed prior to migrating to production system.
- Effectively communicate the status for deliverables to project management and leadership to effectively mitigate risks and resolve issues.
- Apply business knowledge and best practices toward solution design for the system
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- 1-3 years functional experience in Configuration, Pricing, and/or Quoting applications. Bid Manager, Cincom, Oracle CPQ Cloud, Big Machines, and/or Zilliant application experience highly preferred
- Good level of system functional expertise and technical capabilities.
- Completed at least one full life-cycle (design, build, test, deploy) project
- Experience and understanding of project management concepts and how enterprise applications are positioned and developed.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong oral and written communications skills, and adeptness in the art of persuasion.
- Strong Business and Analytical skill for complex problem solving, demonstrated ability to understand the business problem and to use analytical skills to research and resolve.
- Experience in performing gap analysis, root cause analysis, verification planning preferred.
- Fluent English and Mandarin
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Information Technology
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time