Lead Sales Representative
Eaton’s Electrical Division is currently seeking a Lead Sales Representative to join our team. This position is based out of a remote office in the Southern California region.
The Lead Sales Representative is responsible for the development and realization of a portion of the California territory (RDA) sales plan. In this role, you will develop and execute a Regional Operating Plan (ROP) built on input from channel partners and end-users that focuses on growth from EPC/buying agent activities, channel conversions, specification influence and New Product Introduction (NPI) opportunities.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will develop territory sales plan to obtain a greater share of market by obtaining orders for existing products and new products that meet or exceed assigned quotas.
- You will create a demand (specifications) for Crouse-Hinds products with potential and assigned accounts classified as: industrial, electrical contractor, constructor, architect/engineer and government.
- You will plan and allocate time for sales activities with each distributor, major account, and to each major job, in an assigned territory or on assigned accounts based on sales potential.
- You will maintain adequate records to control selling activities, expenses, and to insure proper care of all Crouse-Hinds property assigned.
- You will be familiar with competitor’s products and prices, and continuously increase knowledge of Crouse-Hinds products and their application advantages to customer needs.
- You will conduct user investigations, train, provide support to Crouse-Hinds Sales teams and focused distributors
- You will work with product line managers to investigate, sell and provide voice of customer feedback on all new product and market possibilities
- You will have specific targets for sales, training, and key customer development.
- You will develop relationships with major distributor partners in Industrial channel.
- You will implement major growth programs with channel partners.
- You will execute share gains resulting from strategic growth initiatives at major end user customer base.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we- as individuals and as a company – are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Minimum five (5) years of industrial and commercial product sales experience
- No relocation is offered for this position
- Possess and maintain a valid and unrestricted driver’s license
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Technical Sales from an accredited university
- Experience selling into electrical or heavy industrial markets
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CHD EP Americas
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time