Medium Voltage Drives Sales Specialist
Eaton Corporation has an opening for a Medium Voltage Drives Sales Specialist, located in Arden, NC.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will be responsible for selling the Eaton SC9000 EP Medium Voltage Drive and attached PDCA product portfolio to targeted customers in targeted market segments.\
- You will be responsible for achieving the assigned sales goals by optimizing sales volume, product mix and profit margin, while increasing Medium Voltage Drive sales in the marketplace.
- You will manage all aspects of the customer relationship, provide sales and technical assistance with customers, end users, and specifiers.
- You will identify target customers, specifiers and OEM's for Medium Voltage Drive sales and create and execute sales plan to drive MVD growth.
- You will be responsible leading the effort to generate, validate, and execute the value propositions for the Medium Voltage Drives Market.
- You will drive market analysis, positioning, coverage planning, and value proposition creation and lead the effort in the development of solution sales in order to meet or exceed the sales objectives of the Medium Voltage Drives Product Line
- You will provide expert knowledge in value/solution based selling as well as a strong understanding of the Medium Voltage Drives products.
- You will lead/Support sales training efforts to help drive engagement & increase product knowledge within North American Sales (NAS).
- You will be responsible for planning, specification interpretations, quotation and technical support. Communicate with end users, specifiers, field sales and plants to facilitate problem resolution.
- You will collect, analyze, and utilize market intelligence regarding competitive products, customer needs, preferences and buying habits. Review and interpret customer needs on plans and specifications.
- Requires 75% domestic and international travel for sales presentations, end-client site visits, technical conferences, as well as meetings with Eaton sales teams, leadership and channel partners. Willingness to provide support/services 24/7.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or a directly related field plus five (5) years of experience in engineering or technical sales of motor control products.
Experience must include:
Five (5) years of experience must involve (experience may be gained concurrently):
Demonstrating knowledge of key Medium Voltage Drive clients within sales territories;
Demonstrating knowledge of market segments to which Medium Voltage Drivers as sold, such as Midstream Oil and Gas, Mining or Water/Wastewater; and
Three (3) years of experience must involve (experience may be gained concurrently):
Assembling standard offerings to meet client needs
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG PDCAD Power Distrib Control Assy Div
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time