Senior Electrical Engineer, LV 高级电气设计工程师，低压
- Develop, maintain, support design process and focus on concept design, piece part drawings, assembly drawings and Bill of material creation.
- Design non-standard LV switchgear
- Redesign existing products to reduce cost, find local sourcing for cost reduction.
- Support sales to answer customer’s question
- Support after-sales
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience as an LVA engineer
- B.B.S. in Electrical Sciences or its recognized equivalent in education and experience
- Be familiar with using 3D software, such as Inventor or Solid works, and AutoCAD.
- Be familiar with LV switchgear, 3 years or above engineering design experience
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PDD PDSS Power Distribution Systems Services Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time