Service Marketing Analyst
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun.
We are looking forward to a Service Marketing Analyst in Eaton, based in Beijing, China.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This position is to develop service offers to drive service growth through analyzing after sales market analysis and lead the necessary changes of internal sales processes to drive China service growth.
• Search and Collect marketing information from customer, and sales channel and supplier.
• Build marketing intelligence system or database; keep dynamic marketing information into this system for analysis.
• Train, motivate and monitor service sales team to spot and report local service marketing development.
• Connect with and visit customers to understand customer needs regarding services and product offerings and promotion. Identify market segments and target.
• Analyze collected marketing information; recommend actions plans to ensure Service competitiveness.
• Set service strategies including product offerings, pricing, promotion and place(sales channel)
• Build the training program for Value proposition and delivery to sales rep.
• 3 years experience in sales or marketing preferred
• Technical knowledge about marketing and sales management, manufacture
• Excellent communication and persuading skill, strong analytical skills, and details oriented
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD Power Quality Division APAC
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time