Product Marketing Manager
Eaton Corporation’s ESSG CA Division is currently seeking a Product Marketing Manager to join our team. This position is based out of our Toronto office.
The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for managing and supporting the profit plan for the Canadian Power Quality business’ single-phase segment, with growth in the Multi-Tenant Data Centres (MTDC) and Edge Data Centres. The Product Manager will be responsible for all Marketing functions of the Power Quality business’ single-phase product lines including: profit and loss performance, product line strategy and planning in Canada, customer support services, field support service, training, distribution support, marketing communications, direction setting of the general sales force, and action plans that ensure a customer focused product offering and profitability. This work includes analyzing markets and competitors, developing product and marketing plans, establishing pricing strategies, U.S. alignment, and ensuring optimum positioning. Additional responsibilities are to interface with product development, commercial marketing, and operations.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will collaborate with the U.S. product lines and Canadian team to develop and enhance the product portfolio
- You will drive front-end efficiencies via operational tools.
- You will collaborate with internal customers
- You will manage pricing/position strategies in relation to competitive market pressures and margin trends to ensure corporate objectives are met
- You will support sales districts and channel partners with product training; trade shows, seminars, sales conferences and product launches.
- You will act as the liaison between sales and supply chain to ensure delivery/design requirements are addressed efficiently
- You will participate in regular reviews of the performance metrics and collaborate with the sales districts and supply chain to drive net sales, price realization and profit
- You will create, implement and maintain the strategic plan, profit plan, product line roadmaps and launch new products and services into the Canadian marketplace in an effective and timely manner
- You will create and deploy marketing activities and marketing collaterals targeted to different market segments.
- You will understand our competitors’ strengths and weaknesses and work with the sales districts to implement marketing plans that will increase Eaton's market share
- You will lead the initiative to expand the Power Quality business’ single-phase offering into the MTDC whitespace and Edge Data Centres.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
Eaton has in place accessibility policies for accommodating employees with disabilities. If you are selected for an interview and require accommodations, please let the recruiter or hiring manager know so that we can work to make reasonable adjustments that best suit your needs. Accessibility information may be found at: http://www.eatoncanada.ca/EatonCA/OurCompany/Accessibility/index.htm”
- College diploma or University degree in Engineering or Business
- Minimum 5 years of combined customer service, sales, marketing or project management experience
- Must be legally authorized to work in Canada without company sponsorship
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates residing within 80 kilometres of Toronto, Ontario, Canada facility will be considered
- Previous marketing experience in the form of a Sales Engineer, Product Engineer or product/technical specialist
- Professional Engineer or Certified Technologist
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – Canada
Organization: ESSG CA Canada
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time