Jr. Quality Engineer
We are looking for a Jr. Quality Engineer in São José dos Campos – SP.
- Develops and organizes activities to support quality initiatives in the Production;
- Lead Multifunctional team internally to assure flawless introduction for New Product through FMEA review and PPAP submissions;
- Application of Statistical methods to monitor capability and improve scrap and rejection rates;
- Improves Measurement methods used in the Production as well based on MSA Approval;
- Lead and monitor Quality Improvement plans;
- Attends conference calls with partners as Customers / Suppliers / Eaton’s.
Eaton believes that a different perspective can change the world. All our opportunities are also for PwD’s (People with Disabilities). If you fit the requirements and have availability for the indicated region, please, subscribe for our position! Diversity is the key to achieve the best talents for our business. There are no limits for who is passionate about new challenges and experiences.
Education / Experience required to meet position qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering – Materials, Production, Mechanical, Industrial or related fields;
• Experience in quality area;
• Experience with quality tools and systems;
• Knowledge of six sigma and ISOs;
• Advanced English.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No