Graduate Leadership Development Program-Technical Sales Training Graduate
Expand your experience, gain global exposure, develop leadership competencies and gain knowledge of Eaton’s business, products, processes and functions with Eaton’s Graduate Leadership Development Program in Training area. The program will help the participant develop a wide range of Eaton leadership competencies such as business strategy, business acumen and leveraging resources.
- As a participant in the program, you will complete two 1 year assignments that will give you the hands-on experience. These assignments might include working in digital marketing, product marketing, inside sales support in the electrical sector of Eaton. Participants will need to relocate for the second assignment
- Leadership Exposure: Participants will have a high level of interaction with Eaton Leadership.
- You will also be expected to work with other participants in the program on projects outside of your assigned location.
- In the first assignment you will be located in Budapest in the role of Technical Sales Training Graduate. In this position you will be responsible for supporting the creation of high-quality, engaging learning experiences for our Sales colleagues:
- You will support content creators and learning designers in the design and development of both online and offline courses.
- You will partner with subject matter experts to improve course content and format. Therefore we need you to be creative and be able to think out of the box.
- It will be part of your responsibilities to ensure course materials are current and relevant and to analyze training programs by examining learner's satisfaction levels and proficiency testing.
- Continuous communication and cooperation with subject matter experts will be the backbone of your everyday work, consequently strong verbal and written communication skills, a highly diplomatic and assertive personality and advanced project management skills will be required.
- After successful completion of the program, your experience and newly acquired skills could qualify you for roles such as field sales/commercial sales representative, sales and marketing commercial positions, product management
- Master’s degree in business and/or engineering or MBA
- Study, work or internship experience in sales or marketing area (max 3 years of experience)
- Leadership aptitude and/or demonstrated leadership experience within university or community
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Fluent in English and at least 1 other European language
- Services business experience highly desirable.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team in the development and implementation of service initiatives.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks across the EMEA region.
- Must be able to take a leadership role in driving change.
- Must be a creative thinker and have a vision of how to drive the continuous improvement.
- Must be able to identify and implement new offers and processes.
- Must have strong flexibility and motivation.
- Geographically flexible, mobile
- Self-motivated and a desire to build a career in areas of Sales, Marketing, Product Management
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring region only