Senior EHS Engineer 资深安全环境健康工程师#069562
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
- Implement environmental policies and procedures to meet regulatory guidelines.
- Compile and update information for all EHS programs, ensuring compliance with state laws.
- Ensure storage, transportation, and disposal of hazardous and non-hazardous wastes and materials at the Local regulations.
- Research and develop waste reduction systems to minimize waste volumes.
- Maintain all files of MSDSs for all materials used within this facility.
- Maintain and update fire protection, emergency preparedness, lockout Hazardous
- Communication and Waste Management plans as required by Local regulations. Plan and coordinate training programs regarding these issues.
- Compile and maintain energy reports for the entire facility.
- Develop, implement, and maintain an effective and proactive plant ergonomics program.
- Research, design, implement and conduct training program for safety/ergonomics programs.
- ISO 14001- Ensure that the Environmental Management System requirements are established, implemented and maintained in accordance with the international standard.
- ISO 14001 - Report on the performance of the Environmental Management System to top management for review and as a basis for improvement of the Environmental Management System.
- Bachelor or above degree in environmental science or related discipline is required.
- 3+ years of EHS related experience in manufacturing plant.
- Familiar with country and local EHS &LEAN related law and regulation.
- Fluent in oral and written English.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Environmental Health & Safety
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No