Regional Sales Manager
Eaton’s Electrical Products Group B-Line division is currently seeking a Regional Sales Manager to join our team. This position is based from a remote office in Arizona, California, Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Oregon, Texas or Washington.
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for the attainment of Eaton B-Line Division goals of growth and profitability through planning, developing and directing the distribution sales and marketing efforts for Eaton Gratings. In this role, you will generate sales for Eaton Gratings Products by developing effective sales and marketing strategies targeting corporate and independent distribution and end markets.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will implement Gratings Distribution sales and marketing strategy to meet both Eaton Division and Corporate goals of growth and profitability.
- You will identify market segments that represent opportunities for Eaton B-Line to amplify and maximize sales results.
- You will analyze customer and channel sales levels and trends through market research, distributor feedback and end user interaction.
- You will initiate proactive and/or corrective action plans as necessary to insure the attainment of sales objectives.
- You will identify targets and aggressively promote Eaton’s B-Line capabilities with new opportunities and adjacent channels as well as existing accounts.
- You will work closely with current and potential Gratings Distribution to promote and maintain a viable working relationship.
- You will must work across functional areas (Engineering, Marketing, Production) to drive New Product Development (NPD), customer service and product delivery expectations.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Bachelor’s Degree an accredited institution
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Ability to cover large territory and travel as needed
- Possess and maintain a valid and unrestricted driver’s license
- No relocation is offered for this position
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Sales, Marketing or Engineering
- Experience in steel service, electrical, mechanical or support system industry.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG BLD BLine Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time