- Ensure Process & Assembly equipment, tooling and fixtures are always available for Production
- Ensure Process & Assembly equipment is into ATS Preventive maintenance schedule and verify it complies with measurement standard and it’s effective.
- Ensure Process & Assembly tooling, fixtures and special tools complies with the required standards with the max /min inventory.
- Keep record and maintain all drawings, spare parts list and technical information for equipment, tooling, fixtures and special tools
- Drives Continuous Improvements opportunities to process & assembly equipment, tooling and fixtures.
- Develop and implement error proofing systems to the equipment assigned.
- Implement standardization of standard work and manufacturing best practices.
- Participate in the cell team to achieve metrics on High Five metrics.
- Ensure the engineering changes are executed as planned to avoid temporary deviations.
- Evaluate and issue temporary deviations for manufacturing processes if needed.
- Support the training in order to develop technicians or operators as required.
- Attend customer complains ( 8D ) and implement corrective action.
- New products – develop the tooling’s or process for new products
- Capital Projects.
- Support and/or participate on Continuous Improvement Activities such as: Kaizen, Ideas Programs, cost out and/or demonstrate improvements in goals year over year in our processes or practices aligned to achieve or business goals and/objectives.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Latin America
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time