We are looking for a Quality and OPEX Supervisor in Porto Feliz – Brazil.
- Coordinate the Quality activities, observing the processes related to the operation of the Quality Management System (ISO 9001: 20015) and the operational quality control for the areas of components of Receiving Inspection, Steering Inspections, Testing Laboratory and Metrology;
Supervise the development and application of continuous improvement
Control external audits in suppliers, following and following specific procedures, to meet the requirements of the quality system;
Acting in the development of suppliers in the purchasing area, using specific quality techniques, with the aim of contributing to the quality of products, services, equipment and raw materials purchased;
Analysis of problems occurred during the production process. Promote the Zero Defect program.
Eaton believes that a different perspective can change the world. All our opportunities are also for PwD’s (People with Disabilities). If you fit the requirements and have availability for the indicated region, please, subscribe for our position! Diversity is the key to achieve the best talents for our business. There are no limits for who is passionate about new challenges and experiences.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Administration or correlates;
- Experience in Quality area;
- Experience as Supervisor;
- Knowledge of ISO 9001: 20015;
- Advanced English;
- Computer Skills (Advanced Pact Office);
- Desirable knowledge in SAP;
- Desirable experience with people managment;
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: EPG LAC Latin AmericaCaribbean Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time