Talent Acquisition Employer Branding & Programs Lead Role
Location: any EMEA location
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As a TA Employer Branding & Programs Lead EMEA, you will support Talent Acquisition strategy by identifying and executing EMEA wide branding initiatives in coordination with HR, Corporate Communication & Marketing teams, and execute current and future TA programs that will reflect the changes in labor markets and technology.
The position is to work within the EMEA Talent Acquisition Team and reports to Talent Acquisition Senior Manager EMEA.
Your key deliverables :
· Define themes and messages for talent communication on job boards, social media and employee referral program etc. using Eaton Employer Value Proposition reports
· Educate Talent Acquisitions team on trends of new channels as being an experimental practitioner of social media, professional websites and other emerging recruitment tools
· Work together with Talent Acquisition consultants to identify target talent groups, define communication strategies and deploy action plans base on respective career aspirations of different talent groups
· Work with Corp communication, HR & business marketing teams to generate content for employer brand on social media and job boards
· Drive referral program in EMEA - including partnering with the Talent Acquisition team and HR leadership to drive engagement and excitement - continually promote the awareness of program, position and process
· Coordinate Talent Acquisition Technology Superusers to support project management of Taleo activities (Recruiting and Onboarding deployments, upgrades and integrations)
· Identify new opportunities and tools to improve processed and program execution in EMEA in collaboration with the Talent Acquisition Senior Manager
· Drive adoption of all recruitment tools and technology
· Bachelor’s degree in HR or marketing related field required.
· Demonstrated experience in developing and executing successful talent acquisition communications/marketing strategies.
· Program Management Skills: Ability to lead the planning, implementation and evaluation of projects and serve as the content expert and consultant to management regarding the project content and development.
· Calibration skills – manage multiple stake holders
· Good verbal and written communication skills: Ability to synthesize complex information, understand the needs and interests of target audiences
· Previous experience in using and deploying applicant tracker systems, preferably Taleo.
What Eaton offers:
· Contract in fast growing global company
· Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
· Challenging projects in dynamic regional collaborative team
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time