Account Executive - Wonderware West
Wonderware West, an Eaton owned distributor of AVEVA software combines outstanding industry expertise with market-leading AVEVA software to develop optimized client solutions that deliver real-time success for customers operating in Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, Food and Beverage, Solar Power, Infrastructure, Life Sciences and Water & Wastewater. We are seeking an Account Executive to be based out of our Houston, TX facility.
The Account Executive is responsible for supporting Sales & Margin objectives for their defined sales territory. In this role, you will identify and grow Key Accounts and new customer targets within multiple industries with emphasis on the Oil & Gas; Food & Beverage/CPG; Manufacturing; and Water/Wastewater industry verticals.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
You will work with Regional Sales Directors to define and execute plans for Key Accounts and new customer targets
You will forecast existing and projected sales opportunities for performance and quota attainment
You will align industry insights to key customer priorities and tie those insights back to Wonderware West unique differentiators
You will clearly articulate the Wonderware West value proposition and engage the customer in jointly addressing their business priorities
You will represent the value of Wonderware West products and services with the deal price to overcome pricing objections
You will interact with a wide range of decision influencers and stakeholders at all levels within the organization
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of five (5) years of sales experience managing mid-size to large, key accounts in the technology space
- Relocation assistance is not available for this position. Only candidates currently located within the Houston, TX metro area, will be considered.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- Background managing medium to large strategic accounts (including forecasting, quota attainment, sales presentations, short-term, mid-term, and long-term opportunity management essential) with PLC, Hybrid, and DCS based control systems.
- Sells products/solutions into multiple industries with heavy emphasis on Oil & Gas (Upstream/Midstream); Food & Beverage/CPG; Manufacturing; and Water/Wastewater industry verticals.
- Experience preparing written materials in response to customer requests. Collaborate with regional resources in completion of these materials as well. E.g., Requests for Proposals (RFP), Standards of Work (SOW), etc.
- Skills in prospecting and breaking into new accounts
The Account Executive will demonstrate ability to:
- Understand the client's business drivers and align to company's solutions
- Demonstrate experience and success within a team selling approach
- Possess the necessary skills to negotiate issues with peers, partners, and clients using a Win/Win philosophy
- Demonstrate excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate written and oral communication skills required to write formal reports of findings
- Coordinate with team on account strategy and the territory’s strategic plan
- Work cross-functionally and manage day to day activities
- Demonstrate strong negotiation and contract skills
- Identify and grow key relationships in existing and new customer organizations
- Sell to clients within a designated geographic territory
- Demonstrate exceptional product and designated industry knowledge
- Implement new product-launch strategies
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CHD MTL Measurement Technology Limited
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time