Senior Hardware Engineer
We are looking forward to a Sr. Hardware Engineer in Eaton’s electrical business, based in Shenzhen, China.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
- Development new product or derive some products
- Topology/components selection and design
- Quality issues analysis and solve
- Product requirement assessment
- Product design, test and validation
- Support product manufacture and maintenance
- User manual/service manual and other documents preparation
- Bachelor’s or above degree in Electronic/Electrical related
- Over 3 years’ experience on switchingsupply power design
- Know well kinds of topology (flyback, boost, pushpull, 3-lev,…)
- Familiar with components selection (loss calculation, key parameters)
- Familiar with magnetic components design (TX, CT, choke,…)
- Master one kind of software (Psim, Pspice, or saber, Mathcad,..)
- Good English speaking and writing
- Good communication skills and collaborative style
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD DPQD Distributed Power Quality Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No