Senior IT Analyst- Network Support
We are looking forward to a Sr. IT Analyst, Network Support in Eaton Corporate, based in Taipei City, Taiwan.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
- Provide guidance and Network Support WAN, LAN (wired, wireless) network, VOIP based business requirements and based on Eaton Network Engineering standards, Architectural roadmaps and evolving standards from IT peer organizations (security & compliance, engineering, architecture, platforms, etc.)
- Provide advanced vendor Support Management with AT&T GCSC and Cisco TAC
- Responsible for incidents, requests, changes as well as tasks assigned and meeting service level agreements for those ticket types
- Participate in Critical Incidents and provide analysis of situations requires in-depth root cause analysis and troubleshooting skills.
- Participate Support reviews with Delivery, Engineering and Archicture teams for network & VOIP solutions
- Partner, Support and Collaborate with global virtual teams and Problem Resolution Incidents
- Partner with Security to adhere to Enterprise Security standards
- Support availability by maintaining current versions, Patches, firmware releases and vendor suggested improvements
- Supports, confer and partner with sites on WAN, LAN performance for all Eaton facilities
- Creates, influences, follows and promotes all Eaton Support processes
- Provide support activities of acquisition and divestiture activities related to network support
- Strong knowledge of VOIP technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- More than 2 years of experience in IT.
- Experience in Networking Concepts for Cisco Routing and Switching.
- Experience of Wide Area Network conepts and technologies: Routing protocols WAN (MPLS), UVN and MAN; ACL’s; COS
- Experience of Networking Support tools like Cisco Prime
- Experience in testing, configuringupgrading and deploy Cisco IOS
- Knowledge with Network performance and monitoring tools including Netflow, Solar Winds and Netscout
- Knowledge with Cisco Wireless Archicture and Flex-Connect concepts
- Knowledge with Load Balancing technologies
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Information Technology
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time