Regional Sales Engineer
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
Regional Sales Engineer
Location: /Stockholm ( Mälardalen ), Sweden
Join a winning team! This is a great opportunity for a sales professional in electrical markets to join our sales team. This role will cover wholesaler channel and end user sales of Power Distribution and Power Quality products.
We have a strong presence in Sweden and we are selling a range of electrical engineering products in industrial automation, control, power distribution, home automation etc. For more information please check our websites: www.eaton.com and www.eaton.se
Your key deliverables :
• Developing new business with wholesalers and industrial clients
• Establishing good relationships with clients and engaging with them on short-term and long-term projects
• Conducting customer visits, creating proposals and closing deals
• Attending exhibitions and professional meetings and presenting to targeted and general audiences
• Dealing with customer sales and technical support enquiries, liaising with support team
• Producing reports for senior management
• Upper secondary technical school with relevant work experience
• Strong experience in new business sales of electrical components, with a successful track record
• Ability to maintain and develop market knowledge
• Strong communication and organisational skills
• Great team and individual player
• Fluent Swedish and English
This position requires travelling and some overnight stays.
We would like to hear about YOU !
What Eaton offer
- We’re proud to have strong governance for inclusion and diversity. With 50% diversity on our Board of Directors and more than 4,000 Eaton leaders attending Inclusion & Diversity training courses, we’re firmly committed to setting guidance, targets and activities that foster greater inclusion and diversity everywhere we do business.
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent full
Local benefits: ex: flexible work after agreemen
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time