Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 99,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
Part of the Project Sales team, you will be in charge with developing large projects on low and medium voltage, with high focus on commercial construction, industry, infrastructure, utility segments.
Key Account Manager - Project Sales
Your key deliverables:
- Build the pipeline and close revenue in alignment with the yearly profit plan
- Grow relationships with key customers to enhance long term business prospect
- Meet customers’ requirements and influence both internal and external stakeholders to deliver an excellent service
- Create strong partner relationships for the on-going projects
- Coordinate cooperation and open new partnerships with designers, general contractors, installers, investors
- Specify commercial and technical requirements for the project in direct collaboration with the Projects Team
- Cooperate with internal teams to solve technical issues and maximize user satisfaction
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed, reporting to and working closely with the Project Sales Manager
- Educated at Bachelor degree? (Electrical is preferred)
- Having a senior level of professional experience in low and medium voltage projects on the Romanian market (B2B)?
- Able to manage large, complex projects?
- Knowledgeable of the major players on the low and medium voltage market?
- Having a thorough understanding of sales strategy, profit planning and customer behavior?
- Able to interpret sales trends and new opportunities on the market?
- A strong communicator, with ability to work with people in other divisions and peer positions?
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools?
- Fluent in English?
- Available to travel up to 50% of the working time?
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
- Contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great career opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics are really important for us
- Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with on-going learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
Candidate applying to the vacancy may be subject of the background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time