Become a collaborator on the Finance team, providing accurate financial information on both Income Statements and balance sheet accounts, analysis of payables, intercompany accounts, capital spending, Headcount and other required specific analysis on request.
Support forecast projections, identify on time any special situation and make recommendations based on analysis results. Expert in process of payroll and management of balance sheet accounts related to Fixed assets and payroll accruals.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting completed.
- Preferable: CPA; Master Degree in Accounting
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an accounting position or similar Accounting position.
- Full Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- PC knowledge: Windows, Microsoft Office, AS400, Oracle and Mapics
- Audit techniques and general Accountant Principles.
- Competencies: Gets Results through Self & Others, Thinks & Acts Strategically, is passionate, transparent, accountable, learner, efficient and ethical.
Must be able to work in Puerto Rico/United States without company sponsorship.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CPD PCD Power Components Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time