SAP Specialist IT. QTC/CS Functional Analyst
SAP Specialist SD/CS
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to SAP Specialist IT. QTC(SD)/CS in Eaton’s Electrical business in Singapore office
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is part of a fast paced, IT team in a large multi-national company.
The role which offers a broad variety of responsibilities including international liaising and great learning opportunities.
Your essential responsibilities:
Responsible for design, model, configure and implement SAP Customer Service, Sales and Distribution solutions to meet desired business requirements in SAP Go Live projects. Analyze business processes and systems processes & recommend improvements that use standard SAP and processes. Participate in implementations and third level support as required. Ability to understand and drive regional solutions and implement controls that are fully auditable and compliant with business and control standards. This role uses consulting skills, business knowledge and SAP solution expertise to effectively integrate SAP into the Eaton business environment to achieve expected business results.
Responsible for in-depth functional & business process knowledge of SAP Customer Service and QTC(SD) functions:
Work in partnership with divisional and regional business process owners on system requirements, processes, and systems
Manages requirements scope & disposition through process compliance & gap analysis, integration testing & user acceptance methodology
Provide knowledge and input on the system implications of business process changes.
Help to identify consolidated, worldwide target processes
Demonstrates analytical skills, to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding, distinguish presented user requests from the underlying true needs, and distinguish solution ideas from requirements
Applies project methodology and governance processes to the change control, system development life cycle and regression testing
Support end to end processes and has intermediate level understanding of system touch points.
Works with the global governance team to ensure proposed solutions are in-line global solutions
Participate in business process improvement committees as needed
- Meet with decision makers, systems owners, BPOs and end users to define, document, and communicate business, financial, and operations requirements. Identify systems goals and solutions to systems issues
- Work in partnership with business users on business requirements, processes, and systems. Provide knowledge and input to the business on the system implications of business process changes. Help to identify consolidated, worldwide target processes
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, storyboards, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, event lists, business analysis, competitive product analysis, task and workflow analysis, and/or viewpoints
- Effectively use workflow and process diagrams when explaining company-standard Quote to Cash processes and when capturing business requirements
- Demonstrate analytical skills, to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding, distinguish presented user requests from the underlying true needs, and distinguish solution ideas from requirements
- Analyze business requirements, assess alternative solutions, design develop and implement application system solutions using SAP ERP and Eaton standards
- Work with the Central Governance Team to ensure proposed solutions are lined up with the Global Solution
- Lead in configuration, documentation, unit testing, integration testing support, and review of business training materials
- Assist in scope changes against baseline requirements through application of change control processes and tools
- Participate in business level improvement committees as needed
- Support all peers by providing expert SAP SD Knowledge around process and configuration.
- Mentor and/or train new Functional analysts when required
If you are:
• 8-10 years above SAP implementation experience
• Experience in SAP SD or CS
• Experience in SAP Credit Management
• At least 4 full-lifecycle SAP projects in manufacturing companies
• External Consultancy background, preferred
• Exposure to international experience, i.e. have worked with Multinationals
• Minimum University degree level, preferably with Accounting degree
• Experience in Electrical discrete manufacturing industry will be preferred
• Experience and knowledge of key integration points between SD and other
• Business knowledge and process design skills
• Understanding of project methodologies
• Must be an effective problem solver
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Information Technology
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time