Component Associate Engineer
We are looking forward to a Component Associate Engineer in Eaton’s electrical business, based in Shenzhen, China.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly
defined aspirational goals.
Component engineer is key role for product development and product quality, he is responsible for component selection/failure analysis and issue resolution/2nd source introduction.
- Work as EMMT engineer, review documentation (including specification/ of electronic components(semi-conductor, cap, resistor, magnetic components, power electrical components) and make an approval.
- Responsible for reliability and qualification test for electronic components and reports.
- Provide guide and control on how to select the right components for engineering.
- In charge of component failure analysis and quality improvement
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 2 years’ experience of electronics component engineering related job UPS, VFD, Inverters, EV charger, Rectifiers
- Knowledge of component function& reliability test and qualification is must.
- Knowledge of electrical component including capacitor/power semi-conductor)
- Knowledge of Micro-Electronic material engineering or electronic engineering.
- Skilled at written English
- Good read and written English
- Skilled at Office, Minitab is preferred
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD CPSD Critical Power Solutions Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No