As a member of the Transfer Pricing Documentation Team, you will support the team in documentation of Eaton’s worldwide transfer pricing strategy, including performance of functional and financial analyses, studying comparables and documenting results, as well as supporing BEPS related projects.
You will make the difference by:
- Identifying and analyzing intercompany transactions
- Supporting the team in development of functional and financial analyses as well as comparable searches
- Supporting the team in collection of data needed for and preparation of transfer pricing analyses and documentation as required under tax laws of the various jurisdictions in which Eaton operates
- Conducting industry/market analyses
- Supporting the team in BEPS related projects
- Providing support on ad-hoc projects and activities depending on the business needs
Your experience matters:
- Graduated or in the final stages of receiving degree (in Economics, Finance, Accounting or Business or related fields) or already having received degree
- 1-3 years experience/internship in Transfer Pricing or other Finance field
- User knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to learn Eaton’s databases, financial reporting and forecasting systems
- Experience with company databases (e.g. Amadeus, Osiris, Compustat, or others) is a plus
- Fleuncy in English - knowledge of another European language is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – Must interact effectively with people, both inside and outside the Company, who have diverse backgrounds, languages and different objectives.
- Strong analytical skills
- Effective time management skills
- Tax law – knowledge of OECD Guidlines
- Accounting – knowledge of accounting principles
Candidate applying to this vacancy will be subject to ability testing.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No